- No Per Check Fees
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Unlimited Check Writing
- 24/7 ATM Access
- Visa® Check Card (for qualified members)
- Plus Our C1CU Convenience Services like Online Banking & Bill Pay Service, etc.
- Overdraft Protection
- Call us today at (330) 305-3050 or click here to request more information.
- Mobile Banking
- Visa® Check Card
- Direct Deposit / Payroll Deduction
- E-Statements – receive your monthly statement for free, online.
- Home Banking – free service to conduct transactions from any computer with internet access.
- I-Pay Online Bill Pay – pay your bills online for free!
- VAL (24 Hour Voice Access Line) – this service allows you to manage your accounts anytime via a toll-free telephone call. Once you have received your password, simply call (330) 305-3050 from any touchtone phone and press #4. Call our office or click here to request more information. Click here to View the VAL call flow chart.
- Overdraft Advance – we understand that mistakes happen. Sometimes you may not have enough money in your account to cover a transaction. Community One Credit Union will cover your overdrafts in two different ways. We offer Standard Overdraft Practices that come with your account. We also offer Overdraft Protection services, such as a link to a savings account or advance for a personal line of credit, or our Overdraft Privilege Program. Call us at (330) 305-3050 or click here to request more information.
Under our Standard Overdraft Practices, C1CU will authorize and pay overdrafts for checks and other transactions made using your checking account number and automatic bill payments. We will not authorize and pay overdrafts for ATM transactions and everyday check card transactions, unless you ask us to do so by “opting in” for protection.
If Community One Credit Union pays your overdraft, under our Standard Overdraft Practices, we will charge you a fee each time we pay an overdraft. There is no limit on the total fees we can charge you for overdrawing your account.
- Check account balances
- Review your transaction history
- Transfer funds between your accounts instantly
- List checks that have cleared
- View & print copies of cancelled checks at no charge
- Make loan payments
- Change your User ID or Password
- Sign up for Electronic Statements
- Click here to LOG IN NOW!
To set up your Home Banking Service, call us today at (330) 305-3050 or click here to request more information.
ONLINE BILL PAYOnce your Online Banking is in place, you can also sign up to add our Online Bill Pay. It's a great tool to manage both your time and your money. This service allows you to pay all of your bills from a secure website. There's no remembering multiple passwords and jumping around to multiple websites to pay your bills. Plus, it integrates with our Online Banking Service to give you a complete history of your spending.
This service is ten times safer than sending personal checks in the mail. You can pay bills in two simple steps:
- Add a Payee (any merchant or person you need to pay)
- Schedule a Payment
Online Bill Pay saves you money. When you estimate the cost of personal checks, envelopes, stamps and trips to the post office, studies suggest that you can save up to $150 each year by using this service. In addition, there are no fees involved with Community One's Online Bill Pay as long as you continue to use the service within 45 days.
Click here to learn more about online banking and view our demo
SIGN UP NOW:
- LOG into your Online banking account
- CLICK on the bill pay tab at the top of the screen
- FOLLOW instructions to create your account
- To set up your Online Banking Service, call us today at
330-305-3050 or click here to request more information.
The Future Of Banking Is Here!
Get all the convenience of Home Banking right from your Smartphone.
With C1CU Mobile Banking you can access your accounts when you need them from just about anywhere you may be. You can use your mobile phone or device to conveniently and securely access your accounts the way that’s best for you using your iPhone, iPad, Android or web enabled phone or device.
With Mobile Banking you can:
- Access real-time account information and check balances
- Conduct transactions
- View transaction history
- Pay your bills with C1CU Home Banking
- Locate the nearest surcharge-free ATM
- It's safe, convenient and free!
To activate C1CU Mobile Banking you must first be enrolled in Home Banking. To sign up for Home Banking call us during regular business hours at 330-305-3050 or click here to request an application.
If you are already signed up for Home Banking, accessing C1CU Mobile Banking is easy. Just download the app to your device from your device’s market (iTunes for Apple devices or Google Play for Droid). Once the app is downloaded, login using the same username and password that you use for Home Banking.
Mobile apps for your iPhone, iPad or Android phone
To download our app, click on the appropriate button below and follow the instructions to download to your phone.
Money Pass Network or the Alliance One Network. Click on a network to find a FREE ATM location near you! We also have a surcharge-free ATM at our Frank Ave NW office, located behind The Strip in North Canton.